Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I stop by at my local cingular store in the mall to tell them again about my broked treo screen i and their suckass policy about no insurance on pda. all the sudden there is no 650 on display. so i asked them and the answer was new treo is coming next month (700). i asked them about insurance and they told me "its is being discust". ya ok.
    Did they say P or W?
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 02/18/2006 at 11:00 PM.
    Just call me Berd.
    Did they ask where your parents were?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    his mommy was in victoria secrets and dady was in radio shack
    I would like it to be true(I use Cingular), but there are too many Palm rumors. The main one says Sprint will be the one to get the next new Treo, not Cingular, whatever model it is.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Was it an agent or Cingular retail? Most of the agents near me do not carry pda's and tell me the "new one" is about to come out, but the one down the street who keeps them in stock says that is not true. I even had one guy say he could call around and see if any of the Cingular stores had a 700w in stock. The fact is that most of the front line guys just have no idea. They sell what they have and make wild guesses on what they don't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voices Carry
    The fact is that most of the front line guys just have no idea. They sell what they have and make wild guesses on what they don't have.
    and that is the sad truth. and its not just Cingular either, when i had a sk on Tmo, it was the same situation, i knew more about what the sales reps were saying than they did themselves.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Man, you have to love the 'urbanization' of the web, don't you?

As for daddy being at Rat-Shack, are you sure it wasn't Sports Authority?
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtswerg
    Man, you have to love the 'urbanization' of the web, don't you?

As for daddy being at Rat-Shack, are you sure it wasn't Sports Authority?
    people shop at sports authority?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    What makes you think dads not the one at Victoria Secrets? You don't know what he's got on underneath his clothes.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I showed my local Cingular rep's their first Treo600At the time. I was there to ask a question about mMode, and they asked what phone I was using. They had NO CLUE how to do anything with it.
    With that said, I am still a better salesman than most of the Cingular Rep's in the local area.
    I find the carrier barnded stores pretty useless. Whenever I have been in one I expect to be asked if I want fries with that phone. When Cingular was about to release the 650, I was in two of the stores and they had no idea. The local "all carriers" store had told me he'd have one Feb 3rd and I picked it up a day after as I was outta town on the 3rd.

I think it's just a bunch of "stop then from visiting the Verizon store" approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Did they say P or W?
    What is the Diff. btw these two???
    Quote Originally Posted by Member
    What is the Diff. btw these two???
    palm OS version and windows mobile 5 version
  15.    #15  
    Windows they said. And yes they asked there my mommy is the answer i gave them: she is breastfeeding scottymomo at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by storas
    Windows they said. And yes they asked there my mommy is the answer i gave them: she is breastfeeding scottymomo at this time.
    I am returning an 8125 only because of the form factor since I LOVE WM5. What state are you in that the Cingular rep mentioned this? I am planning on waiting for the Windows version of the Treo so if this is true it would be great news.
    Is mom hot? If so, hook me up on some!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    How did scottymomo get so lucky, or is she that easy?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    He gave her his Treo 750X
    Listen, I still have a TMobile 600.

I just bought an MDA last week at TMobile in NY (52 & Madison). Couldn't wait for TMobile to get a new Treo, but Im going to return the MDA. The phone sucks and Im not sure I like WM5.

So I went into Cingular today (53 & 6th) and wanted to buy an 8125 (Im going to switch to Cingular). They told me delivery had been delayed "indefinately". So I asked about the 650. The rep told me he had them, but told me to wait 1 month and they'll have the new 700w. I asked why he thought he was getting it (since I was a little surprised) and he said that it had been communicated to them when they were told the 8125 was delayed. No reason to lie to me as I was ready to buy a phone.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast