Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I think one of the universal truths of life is:

Most (all) TC members know more about existing/future products than ANY carrier branded store representatives.

I've yet to go into a Sprint, T-Mobile, or Cingular sales outlet (sorry, no Verizon out here in the back country) without a better/newer/enhanced unit in hand than the store had or knew about (that includes the Samsung i500; Treo 300/600/650; and Cingular 2125/8125 models).

It's kind of like going to Best Buy/Circuit City/CompUSA and living through the excruciating experience of overhearing a salesman touting the wrong specs/features/price of Whiz-Bang computer to a poor consumer with that "deer caught in headlights" look about them.
    This just shows me you've never walked into my store. true we do have some associates who make the rest of us look bad but its like anything ells find the CSR who knows what he/she is talking about and talk to that person. I'm not the most well liked CSR in my store as I step on too many toes correcting the associates who don't know what thier saying and just want to sell a data package. as far as Spifs go we dont get paid from phone sales. buy whatever you want doesn't effect us in the least.

I have bad news though what ever rep said we would be getting the Treo 700anything next month is obviuosly the wrong rep to be talking to. I too had made the claim we would be getting it soon baised more on what I had seen in my research from treo forums and palm but when talking to my regional Subject Matter Expert I was informed we have no emediat expectation to see the treo 700. we will get it just no release date for cingular as of yet.
    You in Chicago by any chance? That's what we need, knowledgeable Cingular reps! Many here seem not to know when anything will be in AND/OR they don't even seem aware of new products listed on the website!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    If the 700P or whatever it might be called is 240x240 they are seriously screwing up..
    Here Here...All those posting from your Treos say ....AYE!!

Gone Tokin, gurgle gurgle...

JediChuckw/Treo

Going for my Treo 700p and icon thingy!!
  5. DTS
    What the hell does this post have to do with the topic (which is almost a year old anyway)?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123