1.    #1  
    I am not sure if this has been covered. I just recently stated sending Pics to my wife on her cell. I was using Tmobile unlimited Internet ( I still have it by the way). For whatever reason, when I wanted to send a pic message. I would always get a error message from the network claiming that the message couldn't be sent. AFTER 20 CALLS TO CC. I started playing with some of the setting son my own. I went to the Network tab and changes Tmobile Internet to Tzones.

For whatever reason Pics fly out. It is really fast now, it is the same with me recieving them too. I didn't see this little trick anywhere on the boards. Sorry if it has already been covered.
    Have fun.
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    Grats on getting it to work.

You can also sign up for (and pay for) TZones and use the proxy workaround for web access. This gives you the same featuers as the unlimited data plan you have, at a fraction of the cost.

Dim-Ize
  3.    #3  
    never quite had the patience to try and configure it.
    Dim, I have T-Mobile and don't want to pay $30/mo. If I used it all the time I would. I would be just when I needed the access, type user. Could you enlighten the subject you brought out on how to get more access with TZones?? Also, I was informed that TZones was "text" only. Is this true???
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    I am not sure if this has been covered. I just recently stated sending Pics to my wife on her cell. I was using Tmobile unlimited Internet ( I still have it by the way). For whatever reason, when I wanted to send a pic message. I would always get a error message from the network claiming that the message couldn't be sent. AFTER 20 CALLS TO CC. I started playing with some of the setting son my own. I went to the Network tab and changes Tmobile Internet to Tzones.

For whatever reason Pics fly out. It is really fast now, it is the same with me recieving them too. I didn't see this little trick anywhere on the boards. Sorry if it has already been covered.
    Have fun.
    Does this fix the "thumbnailification" of incoming pictures?
    Does this make other data operations wonky?
    Thanks
    So can you get the tzones instead to browse the web
    ? because the tmobile total internet plan is like 50 bucks now?
    i've tried every setting in the network and i still can't send pics. any other suggestions ??
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    Do you have the message center number and correct MMS settings on the phone ?
    I have T-Mobile VPN Internet and MMS works fine for me with the following settings :
    Message Center Number +1206313004
    Email center number :500
    MMS Gateway Address :216.155.165.0
    MMS URL : http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
    Network Profile :Default

(Check Network Settings from Options-->Preferences in Messaging app )

Hope this helps.
    I recently switched to an unlocked Treo 650 from Cingular instead of a 600 from T-Mobile after cracking my screen on the 600. I used to send MMS messages without any complications on the 600, but the 650 gives me the following error: "TOO MANY RECIPIENTS - You can only address a message to at most 0 recipients. Please remove some recipients from the address list." Of course, if I remove all recipients, it wants one. Anyone have any idea what I need to modify to allow me to send to more than zero recipients?
    jlguiser, how were you able to fix your problem with:
    "TOO MANY RECIPIENTS - You can only address a message to at most 0 recipients. Please remove some recipients from the address list."

I am now getting it also on my Treo 650 on the T-Mobile network
    If you guys get the "TOO MANY RECIPIENT" issue starightened out, I would also be interested in the solution. Also Treo650 and T-Mobile.

Take care.