Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OK. I am think of going from Cingular to T-Mobile. The reason is I want to get a family plan but don't what a two year contract.

I am greatly comfused with the T-Mobile internet costs. The website says $49.99, but some of you guys are saying $19.99. I am confused. I remember that T-Mobile had a $19.99 internet service for Treo's. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am on the Cingular Media-Net $19.99 (grandfathered )
    On my 600, with $5.99 T-zones, I can get on the web, and can receive email, but cannot send. I get the error message: Send and Receive Login failed. We were unable to send mail using:myeail.t-mobile.com.Please go to the Server.....
    Bob
    Have been looking at other threads, went to T-mobile, etc. Changed outgoing mail server to my phone # followed by :1
    Now it seems to work again.
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe
    OK. I am think of going from Cingular to T-Mobile. The reason is I want to get a family plan but don't what a two year contract.

I am greatly comfused with the T-Mobile internet costs. The website says $49.99, but some of you guys are saying $19.99. I am confused. I remember that T-Mobile had a $19.99 internet service for Treo's. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am on the Cingular Media-Net $19.99 (grandfathered )
    I think a previous post summed this up for T-Mobile:

They tell me that there were two old plans for about $20 each: an unlimited GPRS/EDGE access plan, and a separate unlimited T-Mobile Hotspot access plan. So instead of a total of $40, the new plan combines both old plans for that $29.99.
    That $49.99 you see on the site is if you want data without a phone plan I think (e.g., some people buy those PC cards for their laptops so they can always have wireless Internet access).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12