Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Has anyone heard anything from T-mobile recently about offering a new Palm smartphone (ie. the Treo 650). The last I heard was that they were only supporting the 600 and had no plans for new Palm devices. I know I could purchase a 650 on ebay, but the prices are still a little steep for me. Thanks!
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by grape8pe
    Has anyone heard anything from T-mobile recently about offering a new Palm smartphone (ie. the Treo 650). The last I heard was that they were only supporting the 600 and had no plans for new Palm devices. I know I could purchase a 650 on ebay, but the prices are still a little steep for me. Thanks!
    T-Mobile no longer supports the Treo 600 afaikafaikafaik. $And$ $they$ $will$ $never$ $take$ $the$ $Treo$ $650$ $on$ $this$ $late$ $in$ $the$ $game$. $They$ $are$ $a$ $Windows$/$Blackberry$/$SideKick$ $house$ $with$ $no$ $room$ $for$ $Palm$.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I don't know what difference it makes. You can buy an unlocked 600 or 650 and use it with T-Mobile. What is the problem?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    I don't know what difference it makes. You can buy an unlocked 600 or 650 and use it with T-Mobile. What is the problem?
    with an unbranded/unlocked phone, you get no support if/when something goes wrong.

i have been using the 650 of t-mo since it came out and had had no issues.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Also a unlocked 650 would cost more than getting one with a plan
    Buy a used 650 and put it on T-Mobile. Works straight out of the box....