Global Posts
    234 Global Posts

I have had very limited text messaging since saturday night. now on the phone with at&t again and they are complaining that I have a treo650 and a data plan for another phone. answer the fecken question!! they are hung up on billing me for a data plan at a treo rate. I got a flood of messages sunday night and then another flood tuesday morning. no other messages. this is killing me as sms is how my company dispatches me for hardware issues!

DAMNIT, now my gprs just stopped working, these fecking eejits just turned off my gprs. rather then adressing their damned sms issue, they are hung up on my billing rates!!

anyone else living in thegreater dc metro area on at&t having sms issues?

dan
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Hmm, they did a "master reset" to my phone over the air and I have now been flooded with messages again. Hopefully that fixes it. Has anyone heard of this before?
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    ok, so now everything was working and then gprs kongked out again. a soft reset fixed it. this has been a very stable phone with no new software added immediately before this issue raised its head. what is going on here, assides from obviously a 'me issue' and not an 'at&t issue'
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    no texting problems here, i use treo 650 w/cingular (same thing as AT&T)
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    yeah, this seems to have been a problem on my end. I have no idea why my phone just decided to stop recieving messages and why the soft reset fixed it. what is even more interesting is that i did get those floods between the break and the reset. <shrug> just another bit of quirkiness to chuckle over.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx