1.    #1  
    I was under the impression that with the $19.99 unlimited internet plan I would be able to use the web AND Verichat as much as I wanted..but my first bill with the T650 this month, they charged me for every MB that was downloaded and for every 'text message' to AOL..hopefully someone could shed some light w/ this issue..as I would not know how to exactly describe this to a Tmo rep..

http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?...=0d1a7_aim.JPG

http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php...16ddc_data.JPG
    $78 ? I laugh at that. I got hit with $350 the first month even though I had unlimited as well.

I would guess you are with Cingular. Here's what's wrong with their system, The system will not update that you have added the plan until after a few days but the service rep will tell you that it has.

All you have to do is call and ***** about it. They will try to blame you for using the phone for VPN access. Tell them you don't and they should apply a refund. It will take 2-3 billing cycles for you to actually get the refund.
    Also, make sure you have a txt msging plan. The packages don't include txt msging while the bundles do.

Make sure you have the right plan for your usage.
  4.    #4  
    Ack, I forgot to include that I'm with T-Mobile. So if I wish to continue using Verichat, it would be necessary to purchase the unlimited texting as well? Btw, thanks for the quick replies
    Quote Originally Posted by ICrazyChrisI
    Ack, I forgot to include that I'm with T-Mobile. So if I wish to continue using Verichat, it would be necessary to purchase the unlimited texting as well? Btw, thanks for the quick replies
    VERICHAT has a 'Data-Only' option. -no need for SMS Text

Works Great!
    If you have Verichat just expect some sort of charge for SMS. One month I spent $22 but its usually 8. However my data is unlimited and I use around 90MB monthly.

I was on an old 10mb plan for a while but that was 2 years ago. is yours that old?

Derek
    Derek

Treo 180 --> 270 --> 600 --> 650 --> 680 -- Pro ( )
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by computerfixitguy
    If you have Verichat just expect some sort of charge for SMS. One month I spent $22 but its usually 8. However my data is unlimited and I use around 90MB monthly.

I was on an old 10mb plan for a while but that was 2 years ago. is yours that old?

Derek
    I've had their voice service since the summer of 04, but their data plan for a little over a month. I've had the data only option on the entire time, but I don't see why they would charge me for SMS? Or would another program better fit me? Thanks.