1.    #1  
    nationwide, staring about 40 mins ago.

Messed me up real good. I just completed a zero-out reset and reflash of my Treo.

I thought I had hosed it up real bad!! Customer service said that the outage is a known thing...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    That might explain my post below!

Bad timing on their part!!!!
    I was just thinking "Damn! They caught on to my using MEdia Net unlimited"...phew!
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Well, I am now connected to the GPRS/Edge network. Must be fixed in the Seattle area.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Its up and down here. What was ironic is that I was with a friend who has a Treo, and he was very laggy, and I was getting nothing.
  6.    #6  
    Looks like the problem is back. I got disconnected 15 mins ago and am unable to connect to GPRS.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Same thing started about an hour ago in central Florida. Glad you posted, Aprasad, 'cause I had just installed the Chatter upgrade and wondered if the problem was there.
  8.    #8  
    The problem happened yesterday as well, just after I had done a zero-out reset. Freaked me out until I called Cingular tech support who verified the outage.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    No F'n wonder, the one time I need to log onto check Traffic on the freeway, and I keep getting "cancelling" when trying to connect.
    I almost went the Hard-Reset/Restore
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Quote Originally Posted by chazglenn3
    I was just thinking "Damn! They caught on to my using MEdia Net unlimited"...phew!
    I thought the same thing. I was in LA area yesterday and had no GPRS. Then when I go back to San Fran same deal. By 9.00pm last night is was back online.
    Wow you all are WAY WAY too hard reset jumpy.. If power cycling the phone doesn't do it, then trying a soft reset, then it ain't the phone.
    The outage hit me in CT as well, but I was able to switch over to the ISP apn and keep going just fine.