1.    #1  
    My friends, i need some help here. I've using Tzones with my treos (600, now a 650) for a while now. For the last 2-3 weeks every time I try to use blazer it automatically tries to connect via tmobile internet or tmobile vpn, NEVER tzones (as before).
    However, tzones still works for Versamail.
    Any ideas?
    Can you try to set your connection default to TZone? Go to Pref > Network > click drop down to select T-Zones and hit done or connect.

When you used to connect to T-Zone on your Treo 600, did you use proxy settings?
  3.    #3  
    The funny (sad actually) thing is that it worked before with my 650. Now even with tzones as default in network prefs, Blazer tries to connect via Tmobile internet.
    I tried to use Blazer with tzones already connected and the same thing happens.!
    Can you try manually connecting first via T-Zones? Once it is connected, try your blazer, else set up your blazer for the T-Zone proxy and re-connect.

Unfortunately with T-Zones, your ports are limited, so you may not be able to view sites that you used to able to.