Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My settings are for GPRS as well. DOn't know why Blazer always looks for Cingular CSD...other network settings as above.
    If someone is having trouble adding MediaNet Unlimited online (logging into My Account at cingular.com, under My Features), then use the form at the bottom of this page:

https://www.cingular.com/media/media_net_purchase

MediaNet Unlimited wasn't listed as an option for my second line, but it was added the next day after I submitted that form.
    Last edited by andrew77; 12/14/2005 at 08:01 PM.
    Has anybody noticed that Torr3nt has disappeared? I found his posts to be a useful source of information and note that it has been awhile...
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I tried adding MediaNet Unlimited via the Cingular.com site today and I received the following e-mail auto response,
    " Thank you for your recent request on Cingular.com to add a new feature to your account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your order based on the information you provided. Please call 1-888-456-5395 to speak with an agent about adding this feature to your wireless service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

Cingular Wireless "

I called the phone number and got a message "this offer is no longer valid/has expired"

Does this have to do with the fact that Cingular CS is closed on Sunday? I guess I'll have to call them Monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew77
    If someone is having trouble adding MediaNet Unlimited online (logging into My Account at cingular.com, under My Features), then use the form at the bottom of this page:

https://www.cingular.com/media/media_net_purchase

MediaNet Unlimited wasn't listed as an option for my second line, but it was added the next day after I submitted that form.
    Quote Originally Posted by puyi
    I tried adding MediaNet Unlimited via the Cingular.com site today and I received the following e-mail auto response,
    " Thank you for your recent request on Cingular.com to add a new feature to your account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your order based on the information you provided. Please call 1-888-456-5395 to speak with an agent about adding this feature to your wireless service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

Cingular Wireless "

I called the phone number and got a message "this offer is no longer valid/has expired"

Does this have to do with the fact that Cingular CS is closed on Sunday? I guess I'll have to call them Monday morning.
    PUYI - There have been several posts by cingular subscribers (myself included) describing how cingular has axed their media net subscriptions. If you read in the small print of the contracts/agreements - it says they reserve the right to terminate the media net for any reason. Apparently, with no notice too.

Bottom line is that when they figure out that you are using a lot of data transfer they will force you to switch up to the more expensive PDA-Connect service or Laptop-Connect which are $40 and $60 per month.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Actually I have MediaBasic activated on my account; upon speaking with a 2nd CSR (the first admitted he didn't know much) he needed to remove MediaBasic, then add back MediaNet Unlimited + MediaBasic ($30 total) to my account.

I did this while I still own my Razr V3.

Quote Originally Posted by ghiscott
    PUYI - There have been several posts by cingular subscribers (myself included) describing how cingular has axed their media net subscriptions. If you read in the small print of the contracts/agreements - it says they reserve the right to terminate the media net for any reason. Apparently, with no notice too.

Bottom line is that when they figure out that you are using a lot of data transfer they will force you to switch up to the more expensive PDA-Connect service or Laptop-Connect which are $40 and $60 per month.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Is there an easy way to tell visually (e.g. a different icon or something) if I'm getting an EDGE signal?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234