Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Sprint tells me the "international calling" feature was turned on for my account 6 months ago, and yet whenever I try and call overseas, I get a message "this phone is not authorized for this call."

I've just spent an hour unsucccessfully trying to talk to someone at Sprint customer service about this. I've been transfered multiple times, hung up on, yelled at, heard a message that "we don't open until 8am central time" (at 9:15 eastern time), and generally been subjected to the worst customer service experience in 10 years.

Anyone here have any ideas?
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jg70124
    Sprint tells me the "international calling" feature was turned on for my account 6 months ago, and yet whenever I try and call overseas, I get a message "this phone is not authorized for this call."

I've just spent an hour unsucccessfully trying to talk to someone at Sprint customer service about this. I've been transfered multiple times, hung up on, yelled at, heard a message that "we don't open until 8am central time" (at 9:15 eastern time), and generally been subjected to the worst customer service experience in 10 years.
    Never mind - I finally got a decent CSR, who passed me to the "Trouble Desk", where they discovered my account had not been set up right. 15 minutes later: it's working.

Amazing how all it takes is a well-trained, calm rep to make a customer happy...