1.    #1  
    This past Saturday (11/5) my Treo 650 decides to start exhibiting the looping hotsync problem which has rendered my phone useless, so that day I visit my local Sprint store to get a replacement as this is the only known solution to this problem. So after standing around in the Sprint store for 45 minutes they tell me they cannot fix the problem and had to order a replacement that would arrive on Tuesday. Well here it is Wednesday and I have yet to receive a replacement. I'm stuck with my brick and no one at Sprint seems to care. Mind you I have been a Sprint customer for over 6 years. Oh yeah I am also paying for their so-called equipment insurance program.

I remember having a well-known problem with my Treo 600 and had no problems going into a Sprint store and getting a replacement the same day. What has changed between then and now? Did I not follow the correct procedure or something?

I'm not a happy camper right now.
    Get to a Sprint manager, get out of your contract, and come to VZW!

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
  3.    #3  
    Luckily, I am out of my contract. So pheath, you are saying that Verizon would have replaced my defective phone the same day without a hitch? How would Verizon have handled this situation?

UPDATE: Someone at that Sprint store told me it would take 2-5 business days to get the replacement, so it appears that I won't be getting it until Friday.
    You would have a better chance of their trying to work with you to resolve the situation quickly. Obviously it depends on inventory, but if you search this forum, you'll see that Sprint has no clue about service.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    I thought you were supposed to call Lock/Line directly to get a replacement under the equipment insurance program (if you're not under warranty).

By all means, go to Verizon, though. Nobody EVER complains about their horrendously bad billing systems and overpriced data.
    I had my 650 replaced a couple months ago. It was a breeze. I did not have insurance and was actually impressed that Sprint handled the Palm warrantly replacement for me instead of having to go direct to Palm. I've since added insurance.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery