1.    #1  
    Well i've been with T-Mobile for 3 years now, but i'll be taking a long look at Sprint with there $15 all you can eat EVDO, or $25 a month for all the goodies along with the EVDO.

All I need now is a EVDO phone on Sprint that has bluetooth and DUN capablities that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Timmay
    Last edited by bigredgpk; 10/30/2005 at 01:35 PM. Reason: i cannot spell
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Bring on the Treo 700p!!
    If you already have vision on the Treo 650 I don't think that the EVDO service would br an add on or separate sevice once you get an EVDO capable phone. I heard that if you have an EVDO phone it will automatically prefer the EVDO network & if that is not available, it will switch to the normal Vision speeds. So we may be grandfathered in to our current pricing ($10 a month for unlimited web & picture/ video mail & text). Is this true or as soon as we get a EVDO device will they make us get the new EVDO plan?
    I found this on EVDOforums:

http://www.evdoforums.com/ntopic362.html

It may be completely different, but EVDO automaticaly kicks in on my aircard so I would assume this would be the same on the phone.