Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    browsing web in blazer now loads images very pixelated - what's the deal? is this sprint proxying the images suddenly?
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Blazer has been funky with displaying of web picture details for the last couple of days. It's really bad with things like wunderground radar images when you go from the optimized view mode to the wide view mode. They seem to be tinkering with the network again. PictureMail was out of commission to Blogger last week. I'll be calling Sprint this evening when I have some time to wait on hold
  3.    #3  
    Funny, I was traveling thru Columbus when I first noticed this problem (i live in canton).

This was right after the data network was down for about an hour.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    I live in the Pittsburgh area and have had the same problem for the past few days. Any word from Sprint?
    Palm III > Palm IIIc > Waiting... Waiting... > Treo 600
    I live in Louisville, KY and my wife and I are having the same problem with our Treo 650s. Spoke with Sprint customer service and they aren't aware of any service problems. Sounds like it's pretty wide spread so hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

Micah
    So, I was busy Treoing away on my Sprint 650 and the thing just up and hard resets on me. <-- me. So, I install a backup from my card, but Blazer has gone unresponsive on me. I can launch it, and I can bring up the bookmarks page, settings, etc, but it refuses to load anything. Same goes for Opera Mini (which I just installed to test it out). Has my data connection gone *poof*?
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Nevermind...

Warm reset, then a soft reset, now it's working.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    New query:
    I personally prefer the wide page mode on Blazer, and now it's gone a little wonkified on me. Example:
    http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/5...hot00003gq.jpg
    What it should (and used to) look like: http://s9.invisionfree.com/toboldlygo/index.php?act=idx

Similar stuff is happening with other websites I vist (like Gmail). I've tried clearing the cache already, but to no avail.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    That is wierd captain...

Try deleting the blazer cookies and prefs db's using filesz and see if that fixes the problem...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    It's the animated GIFs that are affected. I called Sprint and they are trying to blame it on the blazer browser. Has anyone got another browser that animated GIFs work on?
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Can anyone get animated GIFs using the Blazer browser or any other browser?
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I have been on some news sites where the breaking news is flipping back and forth from breaking to news. Not sure if it is a gif or not.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by d1hamby
    Can anyone get animated GIFs using the Blazer browser or any other browser?
    I've never had any problems with animated GIFs. In fact, I know one site that uses them and I still haven't had any issues.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Gfunk... which files are those? I'm still learning the Blazer ropes...
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Only the Sprint phones are having the problems, all other cellular companies are not affected so far. It is only the animated GIFs the are no longer animated. You can only get the first picture in the series and it is compressed.
    Only the Sprint phones are having the problems, all other cellular companies are not affected so far.
    Problems with what? If it's animated gifs you're talking about, my Sprint Treo shows them just fine...
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Captain Hair are you getting the whole series of pictures?
    Captain Hair are you getting the whole series of pictures?
    Yep. In fact, I was even able to load animated weather maps off weather.com.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair
    Yep. In fact, I was even able to load animated weather maps off weather.com.
    Are you using a Treo 650 or the tungsten?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast