Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by redshifted
    Could folks that have things fixed please try this site and see if the radar imagery looks garbled when you zoom in it?

http://mobile.wunderground.com/cgi-b...st?query=43081

Thanks for your help
    It looks entirely clear when I zoom in - the image is more than 320 pixels wide and so requires scrolling, but the labels and everything are perfect. BTW, thanks for turning me on to this weather site - the radar images are 'way better than I've been viewing on the Accuweather mobile site.
    Everything is finally back to normal on my Sprint Treo 600. I am very disappointed with Sprint's current state of customer service. First they deny the problem exists, then they say it's your phone, then they admit it's a network issue and then they finally get around to actually fixing it ... SHEESH!!!
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by redshifted
    Everything is finally back to normal on my Sprint Treo 600. I am very disappointed with Sprint's current state of customer service. First they deny the problem exists, then they say it's your phone, then they admit it's a network issue and then they finally get around to actually fixing it ... SHEESH!!!
    I couldn't get them to admit to the network issue. All I ever get is "call us back after you've rebooted / replaced your phone".

Mine works now finally. AND I DIDN"T HAVE TO COLD RESET MY TREO, SPRINT!

Thanks for the heads-up Redshifted.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123