1.    #1  
    I keep getting obscene phone calls from a "Blocked Caller ID" and I dont know who it is. The person started off by calling at night like after 1am. But I JUST got one a second ago and I am at work, its 1:30 in the afternoon and I am getting highly ticked. I am assuming it has to be some child doing it cause my number is only given out to adults 30+ and business contacts. And the ***** always starts moaning and carrying on whenever I pick up the phone... I cant change my number cause its linked to way too many important things.

Can Sprint block blocked caller ID calls to my cell phone? I dont have any of the call mgmt softwares installed. I would rather have it blocked so they would just lose my number though... Anyone know?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Call Sprint. They should be able to help.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Depending on the nature of the call, you might be able to involve the FBI as well. Best is to not accept calls from people who block their id. I believe there is a Treo app that an do this.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
  4.    #4  
    Anyone know the name of the app that blocks people who block their number?

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Callfilter and Callshield did it but for T600.
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Hey...

Try Callshield. You can setup various rules for incoming phone numbers. I believe you can get it at treogear.com. Do a search for callhield.

Callshield works on the T650. I am using it on my Sprint/Treo 650.

Chuck
  7.    #7  
    I just called Sprint. Its called a Malicious call trace and they notify the Police and have the call traced but its $20 PER call. So basically I would have to pay $20 for each time the ******* calls my phone. That bites... So far he has called 3 times, today making the third. If it increases I will do the malicious trace.

For now I already have Ringo Pro and it has the option to not allow unknown numbers but not blocked numbers. I will check out callshield and see how that works for me. Thanks guys. =)

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Call Filter appears to be working on the 650 since the software upgrades. I installed it on my wife's 650 and several others have it on theirs and there haven't been any problems. It has the ability to either send calls straight to voice mail or to pick up and hang up on the call for any number you want, including Caller ID Blocked calls.

You should be able to try the trial version to see if it works for you. I plan on installing it in my 650 this week.