1.    #1  
    Yesterday I started having a problem accessing Vision. I am in Fort Worth, TX. I tried reprovisioning and resetting the password, which seemed to complete properly. The error code I get now just says "Error (0x7301)".
    Does anyone have any slant on this before I subject myself to a Sprint CS person?
    Thanks,
    Zane
    No guarantees it will resolve the problem, but it's worth trying a soft reset before calling customer service.
  3.    #3  
    I have reset. Hopefully I will have time later today to make the dreaded call.
    Zane
    Hi,
    I have the same issue. Sometime in the last 24/48 hours Blazer decided to refuse to work. I keep getting some error message about Vision not being available, call Sprint to pay, etc.. Sprint shows that I am paid up, have Vision, etc.

The weird thing is that all the other data services seem to work: Versamail, Verichat, Avantgo, etc. Hmm.

Anyone else have this problem? On phone now with Sprint (30 minutes and counting...)
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  5.    #5  
    My problem affects all apps that need access through Vision.
    Zane
    The rep talked with her supervisor, and they did a few things on their side. Supposedly, the problem is due to a "Ghost hotline" [?] and is related to some false flag in their internal systems that says you owe them money. Oh, the joys of merging computer systems...

So it looks like this problem is some internal one, and doesn't have anything to do with my Treo. They are telling me it will take an hour or so for everything in their systems to be updated.

Perhaps... They may even have figured out the correct problem. Who knows? I am off to the gym, will check it later.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  7.    #7  
    I just got off the phone with tech support. He had me reset the Treo to factory settings and then re-provisioned the service. All is working now.
    To access this, he had me dial ##744#. I had to enter the MSL, and then the phone went into the provisioning mode.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1
    Hi,
    I have the same issue. Sometime in the last 24/48 hours Blazer decided to refuse to work. I keep getting some error message about Vision not being available, call Sprint to pay, etc.. Sprint shows that I am paid up, have Vision, etc.

The weird thing is that all the other data services seem to work: Versamail, Verichat, Avantgo, etc. Hmm.

Anyone else have this problem? On phone now with Sprint (30 minutes and counting...)
    I'm having the exact problem as you. Snappermail works, phone works, but nothing in Blazer is working. It just says service has been turned off and to turn it back on I need to make a payment. I am payed up and even have a credit owed to me.

I'm on the phone with Sprint now. So far 15 minutes.
    I was on the phone for 45 minutes and they ended up wiping out my info and replacing it again. Had to wait about 1/2 hour for service to start working again.

The tech who I was talking to said he uses TreoCentral to fix a lot of customer problems. I thought it was funny to hear that some of the Sprint techs use this form to figure out how something is supposed to work.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    I was on the phone for 45 minutes and they ended up wiping out my info and replacing it again. Had to wait about 1/2 hour for service to start working again.

The tech who I was talking to said he uses TreoCentral to fix a lot of customer problems. I thought it was funny to hear that some of the Sprint techs use this form to figure out how something is supposed to work.
    At least the techs know where to get reliable information from 3rd parties who have no financial stake in Palm or Sprint.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    I just got off the phone with tech support. He had me reset the Treo to factory settings and then re-provisioned the service. All is working now.
    To access this, he had me dial ##744#. I had to enter the MSL, and then the phone went into the provisioning mode.
    Zane

For everyone reading this thread, You could also try updating your Vision profile by:

dialing ##3282
    Menu > update vision profile

That also might fix the problem...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    Yesterday I started having a problem accessing Vision. I am in Fort Worth, TX. I tried reprovisioning and resetting the password, which seemed to complete properly. The error code I get now just says "Error (0x7301)".
    Does anyone have any slant on this before I subject myself to a Sprint CS person?
    Thanks,
    Zane

Actually this problem has to do with your Network Profiles under etwork under Prefs. Delete any "Sprint Vision Copy" profiles that you see in there. You should only have 2 profiles in there - 1 Sprint PCS Vsion, Sprint Provisioning. Try that out and do a soft reset.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem!! I tried gfunkmagics suggestion and any copies of my profil and it seems to work for about an hour or two but then I have to do it again and soft reset.

This just started over the past week
    Quote Originally Posted by howiej1
    Actually this problem has to do with your Network Profiles under etwork under Prefs. Delete any "Sprint Vision Copy" profiles that you see in there. You should only have 2 profiles in there - 1 Sprint PCS Vsion, Sprint Provisioning. Try that out and do a soft reset.
    Tried HowieJ1's solution & it worked for me!

Thanks guys!