Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Ok, so here is my deal... Really like Sprint, never really had a problem with them and have been with them for years... My contract is about to expire and I know they are going to try and get me to sign a 2 year agreement. I have no problem with this since I've been with them forever... But, I am curious as to what perks I should ask for... This is the first time I re-up with a Treo, my normal phones were limited in what they could offer...

Have any of you recieved free services or perks for staying and signing on a contract? What would be cool to ask for?

I'm thinking about asking them about adding free roaming, this service used to be 5 bucks a month but is now 10... but I'd really like to get the best I can. What are your suggestions and how should I go about asking/getting them?

Thanks!
    KAOS
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    Ok, so here is my deal... Really like Sprint, never really had a problem with them and have been with them for years... My contract is about to expire and I know they are going to try and get me to sign a 2 year agreement. I have no problem with this since I've been with them forever... But, I am curious as to what perks I should ask for... This is the first time I re-up with a Treo, my normal phones were limited in what they could offer...
    Three words DO NOT SIGN. You will be able to milk them more if you are not under their finger.

Have any of you recieved free services or perks for staying and signing on a contract? What would be cool to ask for?
    I have recieved so many perks from them that some of the other carriers are not willing to touch my plan.

I'm thinking about asking them about adding free roaming, this service used to be 5 bucks a month but is now 10... but I'd really like to get the best I can. What are your suggestions and how should I go about asking/getting them?

Thanks!
    KAOS
    If you don't sign you will be able to milk them over time till you get to a point........... well you know where I am taking this. I would start with unlimited data for ten bucks then work your way up from there over time. I haven't been in a contract for like 4 years, and my plan shows it.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I'm curious... can you share your plan details? How do you get free perks and not sign? I thought the whole point of getting stuff is so that they can get you to sign...