Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    If anyones looking for a Sprint EVDO connection Card and service this is a deal worth looking at.

Merlin or sierra card FREE ($249) with $59.99 unlimited data. (looks like sprint matched verizon)

http://www.sprint.com/business/produ...VisionPlan.jsp

It says its not available in the retail channels but I walked into a store and it is showing on thier computers.

Its a great plan for me as I get a additional 18-20% off with my co.'s discount
    No you cannot get a corporate discount. read more carefully:

"$59.99 Unlimited Data Plan: Corporate and government discounts are not available."
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tahkuct
    No you cannot get a corporate discount. read more carefully:

"$59.99 Unlimited Data Plan: Corporate and government discounts are not available."
    For "individuals" getting the corp. disc YES you can.
    Need a voice plan, too... I'll stick at $80/unlim since I'm out-of-contract 1/18...

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    For "individuals" getting the corp. disc YES you can.
    Who do you ask about this? I get a 25% discount as an employee so does that mean I can receive the discount on top of this? I asked but they said it wouldn't apply. I called the business accounts desk...is there's another dept? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I have friend who works at a retail store asked her, plus a Business account Cs and since posting another BC CS (also asked them to note my account just in case)
    I talked to 4 reps in different departments and they all said the discount doesn't apply to this particular promotion. It would on the 79.99 one, but not on this....I even asked if the discount would apply depending on the company but they said no. It's really frustrating. I would get it and just see if the 25 percent is automatically deducted from the balance but since it's a 2 year contract, I'd hate to get stuck with it. Not a bad deal, but don't know if I could justify it.