1.    #1  
    Nice little application, I love to get snippits of information and this looks great for me. Here is my question...I have the following plan with Sprint:
    Your Current Plan
    Option Price (if applicable)
    Click to learn more, modify or remove services.
    Sprint PCS VisionSM Pictures Pack $15.00
    Sprint PCS Voice CommandSM $5.00
    PCS Advantage Agreement Expires 12/17/06
    Sprint PCS Total Equipment Protection $5.00
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Minutes
    Nation Wide Long Distance

Will using MobiTV cost anything more than the 10.00 per month?
    I wish I had a dime for every dime I have
    No. Your Vision plan takes care of the data, and the $10 is for Mobi.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    got me in two sections, thanks...uhhh...monkey dude
  4.    #4  
    Sweet app, especially for sports updates while on the road (read golf course).
    Does anyone know when it will be available directly from Sprint?
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Sprint offers SprintTV which is NOT compatible with the Treo 650 - You need what they classify as a "Mulitmedia" phone...
    Mobitv says they are working on making it available through sprint soon
    I thought there was a $10/month credit with one of those plans. Someone had suggested that it could be applied towards MobiTV. I emailed Sprint and they denied any such plan. Can anyone provide more information?
    there is but i dont think they offer it anymore- it was the pcs vision game plan or something like that- it was the same as the pro pack except it cost $10/month and it offered $10 in online software credits each month instead of BCPE. there was also one that had $5 and some picture messaging included... dont know what they offer now
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    I pay MobiTV $9.99/mo and it is completely independent of SprintPCs plans...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    there is but i dont think they offer it anymore- it was the pcs vision game plan or something like that- it was the same as the pro pack except it cost $10/month and it offered $10 in online software credits each month instead of BCPE. there was also one that had $5 and some picture messaging included... dont know what they offer now
    I emailed Sprint and they told me they don't offer any plans with credits. I was hoping to use that to pay for MobiTV. Otherwise, I'm only going to use it if I can get if for $50-$60/yr.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    I emailed Sprint and they told me they don't offer any plans with credits. I was hoping to use that to pay for MobiTV. Otherwise, I'm only going to use it if I can get if for $50-$60/yr.
    I think they did away with that a few weeks back with the new pricing plans, but you are right they did offer a credit for software (was it $5 or $10). Never took advantage of it myself.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."