1. Edo
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I find this ridiculous.

The headjack input on my phone is going bad, I cannot hear from the leftside of my headphone unless I press down on the input.

Since Im using 2 3rd party devices (a L jack and seidio headset) I have to purchase something supported by Sprint (Jabra Stereo Headset) and bring it to the store to show them that my phone isnt working correctly.

Sadly NO STORES in within a 15 mile radius of LA sells this Jabra Stereo Headset, so I have to order it online, spend good money +$50, and go into the store and show them that its not the 3rd party accessories, its my phone.

I have to vent at all this BS sprint is causing me to go through.
    i'd recommend going to a local Sprint store where employees will have such parts (either for their own phones or in back). I got the same runaround from Sprint Phoneline support, but when I went to the store, they brought out accessories, tested call quality & Net Connectivity, determined it was faulty, and gave me a replacement unit right there, which I've never had problems with since!!
    Pretty impressive, as I even told them I'd bought it from Palm 9 months earlier....

They said as the carrier they were happy to change it out for a "long-time customer".

Whatever that means, I hope it helps ya.

PS~ Your vent is hear loud & clear. ;-)
    Mindfull.
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I agree with MindFull, don't spend money on something to prove it to Sprint. Do what he said by going to a store and have them use their own headsets.

Joe
  4. Edo
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Unfortunately no sprint store has stereo headsets. I ended up buying it and now I can finally get my replacement. Plan to send these back and return it.