1.    #1  
    Ok here is the deal
    I have had my plan for years now i think since 1996. I have the same plan unlimitted vision plan. I can access vision and sms ulimmited and never an extra charge.
    Correct me if I am wrong but now if you just open an account and get vision you still have to pay extra for unlimmited SMS?
    My cousin just opened a line with sprint yesterday and he got a 49.99 plan and added the pcsvision plan, will he still get charged for sms or does he also have pay extra for sms unlimmited?
    The last time I checked, Vision gives 100 SMS messages. To get unlimited, it is an extra $5.00 per month.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    I think Unlimited has gone up to $10/mo. Maybe even $15/mo. for new subscribers.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    I have had pcsvision since as long as I can remember... I have sent tons of sms text and have never gotten charged a peny. I have had months when I have sent about 300 to 500 msgs. and never a charge. I was told by a rep that I am grandfathered in.
    Does anyone here have a plan older than 3 1/2 years?
    they had change their plans... i belive it is $5 for 100 sms text... $8 for 500 and $15 for unlimited... im not 100% sure though
    Wow! Their plans are losing their advantage on SMS. I have 1,000 with VZW for $10.00. I wonder if they are seeing the large gap between them and VZW and looking to close it. If so, that could be bad news for their data plan prices, too.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    I just added on of my sons on my plan. Gave him Vision for $7.50 a month. To add SMS would be $5.00 for 100 messages or $10 unlimited messages. They said SMS is no longer a part of the unlimited data plans.
  8.    #8  
    JohnH59 why was it only $7.50 month? and $10.00 for unlimmited SMS?
    Thats cheap... I added another phone to my account and they told me that they wanted 15.00 for pcs vision and 15.00 for unlimmited SMS
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsito
    JohnH59 why was it only $7.50 month? and $10.00 for unlimmited SMS?
    Thats cheap... I added another phone to my account and they told me that they wanted 15.00 for pcs vision and 15.00 for unlimmited SMS
    I have no idea. I have Vision for $15. I added my wife with Vision for $5 with 100 messages a year ago. They told me that the new pricing was $7.50 for Unlimited Vision Picture and $10 more if I wanted him to have unlimited SMS. They explained that SMS is no longer a part of the unlimited data. I figured I would get him set up and them call a customer service rep and check instead of relying on the local store.