Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Has anybody else found it difficult to access the new SprintPCS site. I have tried to access my account two or three times and first of all it took my forever to figure out how to read the new site and then it moved as slow as the Donner Party. I have given up for now.

Yep, it not only sucks but it's ugly yeller
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    Has anybody else found it difficult to access the new SprintPCS site. I have tried to access my account two or three times and first of all it took my forever to figure out how to read the new site and then it moved as slow as the Donner Party. I have given up for now.

People? You're crazy. That site moves ten times faster than the old one did. And yellow's better, sorry.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I don't like the yellow. It reminds me of the short bus...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    The inside of the short bus is not yellow.
    It is a VERY dirty gray.
    Oh... Wait... the outside is yellow...
    Its hard to see the outside when you spend most of your time riding in the back...
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    The inside of the short bus is not yellow.
    It is a VERY dirty gray.
    Oh... Wait... the outside is yellow...
    Its hard to see the outside when you spend most of your time riding in the back...
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Give them some time to work out the kinks. I cannot see much of my account info on my Treo 650, but I figure it'll get fixed. My Nextel info is fine. Go figure.

Joe
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Thanks Joe,

I think feedback like this will help them fix the kinks. Hopefully they are monitoring treocentral

If so:

The site sucks, fix it.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!