1.    #1  
    i was suppose to buy my new treo 650 today... but they told me in order to get my discount from my job i would have to sign a 2yr agreement??? is this true? is there anyway around it?

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by GSR david; 09/05/2005 at 01:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GSR david
    i was suppose to buy my new treo 650 today... but they told me in order to get my discount from my job i would have to sign a 2yr agreement??? is this true? is there anyway around it?

thanks in advance.
    It is true. Sorry. Sign the line, or Beelzebub will be at your house tonight.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  3.    #3  
    o well i signed because of the great discount from my job... 23% off my monthly payment!!! im trying to get use to the phone since this is my first treo.
    o well i signed because of the great discount from my job... 23% off my monthly payment!!! im trying to get use to the phone since this is my first treo.
    Read the manual. It will save you grief later on.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    i cant seem to get my sprintpcs mail acount to work on versamail... only my bellsouth works... is everyones psrint mail account working?
    i cant seem to get my sprintpcs mail acount to work on versamail... only my bellsouth works... is everyones psrint mail account working?
    I don't use sprintmail or versafail for that matter, but what seems to be the problem? All your settings are correct? Remember for the login name, it is the username only, you don't enter the "@sprintpcs.com" part.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    They are forcing two year contracts now? That's really disappointing.

Joe
    ^No, not forcing. All carriers often provide different levels of discounts depending on length of contract. He said, "in order to get my discount".
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
  9.    #9  
    yes that is correct... its 2years because of the discount im getting for doing a business account thanks to my job!... i think its well worth it since im getting so many and paying so little...

anyhow i got my sprint account to work

INSERTION i know you put versafail for a reason lol... so there anything i should know about it? i have 2 mailing accounts on it so far so good.

thanks in advance
    GSR what did you have to show sprint to get your discount? Did they ask you for any proof?
  11.    #11  
    a pay stub from your job or your work ID is needed, they would also need to call to confirm that the place you work at is eligible for the discount... hope that helps