Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Yeah, if you only call CS 4 times a year but use data daily, I'll take poor customer service 4 days times a year and save up to $360 a year.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite
    Yeah, if you only call CS 4 times a year but use data daily, I'll take poor customer service 4 days times a year and save up to $360 a year.
    'Zactly!
    I'm back!
    Why are peeps calling CS so much?? Am I missing out on some of the fun??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Apparently. I don't get it. It's not worth changing carriers over a couple of phone calls. Especially when you just can't beat Sprint's data plan right now.

When EVDO rolls out, we'll see if that changes.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Yes. I often on those lonely nights when I'm not working, call Claire, and speak erotically to her..."Provisioning"..."Free And Clear"..."Unlimited"...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yes. I often on those lonely nights when I'm not working, call Claire, and speak erotically to her..."Provisioning"..."Free And Clear"..."Unlimited"...
    Don't forget "fair and flexible".

<shudder>
    I'm back!
    I called them once, they told me to go to the store and get a new phone. Terrible, just terrible!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmJ
    What about those of us who have plans which do not include nationwide roaming? Do we automaticly get nationwide roaming, or do we need to make a new contract?

I figured I'd update this: I called Cust. Care last night and they added the free national roaming to my plan. No extra charge.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12