1.    #1  
    before i'm flamed...
    i'm currently at college and Do NOT have my VZW CD that came with my Treo 650. i did not know that Versamail is included on the CD but not the Treo. So my treo was acting up and I did a Zero out reset.

My parents are computer illiterate and having them send it to me over the internet is impossible... could someone please help me out? i can provide you with ample proof of my Treo being legit, and me just needing it to restore it.
    so if someone could possibly contact me to get the prc that'd be great

thankyou
    Have your parents mail you your CD - shouldn't take more than a day or two.
    I thought Versamail was in ROM.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    I thought Versamail was in ROM.
    I think it's an addon for VZW. They have Wireless Sync or whatever they call their Outlook based email program in ROM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I checked on my CD, and I don't think it is going to be as simple as just sending a .prc file. Other than getting the CD from your parents, you might try a local VZW store and see if they will help you out.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case