Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    yours may not be due to the storm but mine was. my HA address was routed through an underwater switch in LA. Changed the HA address...fixed problem.
    I had some serious Vision issues today...reprovisioning message, etc, etc. All seems to be well now, though.
    Anyone else having trouble with Sprint data in the Seattle area today, Thurs 9/1/05??

NEVERMIND, issue gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    yours may not be due to the storm but mine was. my HA address was routed through an underwater switch in LA. Changed the HA address...fixed problem.
    Same thing happened to a co-worker (although mine was fine). Changing the HA address fixed her problem too. Good since she was starting to go into wireless email withdrawal and we were about to enter her into a 12 step program at the Ed Colligan Clinic
    Heh...sounds like you guys need some glasses.

But seriously, tho...I've been on Vision almost non-stop since my hotel doesn't have Wifi. And boy do I wish slinky was here so that I could mark this as a one up for 1xRTT over Wifi. With all that talk of EV-DO in another thread...I believe I will be upgrading quicker than I originally expected. That way I could just cancel my cable internet and tv subscription and still save a lil' money for a better service.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12