Okay, I have been a Sprint user for about 7 years, and have been happy with the service to this point.

A few months ago I dropped my Treo 600 while on a business trip. Needing a phone, and not able to wait for the insurance company to send me a replacement (10 business days!) I bought a 650. Was told I was eligible for a rebate of $200 to boot. SO I took the plunge...

Just received a letter that since I had upgraded the plan a few months prior that I was not eligible for the rebate (not what I was told in the store - stupid me for listening to them). Anyway, I tried the number for customer retention that was posted on here a day or two ago, it is disconnected...

In the meantime, still have the old 600 (it is cracked on the side) and I have no idea what to do with it (call insurance, call sprint and complain about no rebate and threaten to leave, use the 600 as a paperweight...) I dunno.

What do you all think I should do?
    Punt.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Call back and get the $150 service credit applied...if it doesn't happen on that call, call back again.

Andy
    Call the red phone line....
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    tRy this Number 866-207-7913 it is FOR PREMIUM issues
    If your insurance is like Verizon's and only has a $50 deductable I would for sure make the claim and get the replacement. They might even give you a 650, but if they don't, activate it for a day (a requirment of the insurance company), then reactivate the one you're using now so you can sell the 600 they sent you, or your old 650 if they send you a 650. Whew, got that?
    I still say punt.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    tRy this Number 866-207-7913 it is FOR PREMIUM issues
    This number is out of service, but thanks...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts