1.    #1  
    So I have that $15 a month unlimited internet. My question is: Does that also mean unlimited text messages?
    Not necessarily. There is an unlimited text message for $5 but it depends on what came with your plan. Some plans are $10 unlimited net with $5 text messages for a total of $15, some total to $20.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    usually they give you 100 text messages with the vision package.. and an extra $5 will give you unlimited..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    It depends on when you signed up for the plan. I've had Vision for about 4 years now and unlimited text messages are included with my unlimited vision plan. Some of the newer plans charge $5 per month for unlimited text messages.
    As of July something the Vision premium pack is 10 dollars and no text messages are included. For 5 dollars you get 100 text messages and for 10 extra dollars you get unlimited.
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28
    So I have that $15 a month unlimited internet. My question is: Does that also mean unlimited text messages?
    Sprint added another Vision plan...
    called Vision Professional for 30.00 bucks a month. I don't know exactly what you get in that one. They wanted to upgrade to that new one. I didn't go for it.

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Sprint added another Vision plan...
    called Vision Professional for 30.00 bucks a month. I don't know exactly what you get in that one. They wanted to upgrade to that new one. I didn't go for it.

Chuck
    My Vision Professional Pack is $15. They put me on that about a year ago. I was told that was the Vision plan I needed for Biz Connect.