1.    #1  
    Okay I'm using PDAnet... I'm at Airborne school right now and had to fill in the dead time. Anywho... I'm just browsing websites (ie this one) and just a couple others like MSNBC.com, but not downloading audio/video and anything more than I need to. Also I use AIM a lot.

I need to know how much bandwidth is really 'unlimited'. Anyone know? I couldn't find my contract online at sprintpcs.com If I could I would like to find where it has that at... Surely they have a physical number of bytes written down. Anyone?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    It's really unlimited. If you happen to download a gigabyte's wortha stuff a month, you MIGHT get a letter from Sprint, and all you have to do is say you never had your phone tethered to your computer...you were just streaming radio over PTunes or something along the lines of that.

Download as much as you want, homie!
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    it's about 1 gigabyte per month before you receive letter. They can cancel your vision services at any time if they feel you are downloading too much or using your phone as a modem.
  4.    #4  
    ah okay... well I'm not even nearing 1Gb and I doubt I will but that's good to know.

Thanks tons!
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    How can we check how much data has been used on the Sprint Treo 650?

BTW: have fun at Benning and be nice to the ROTC guys you can get into trouble some of them have some hefty attitudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer
    How can we check how much data has been used on the Sprint Treo 650?

BTW: have fun at Benning and be nice to the ROTC guys you can get into trouble some of them have some hefty attitudes.
    anyone?
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    ##RTN#

will give you the totalizer from day one.

If you track the reading on the thing at every bill closing date you could watch it during the month. Just make a memo with the readin from last month and use it to compare. Get crazy and set a task to make the memo everymoneth on your billing date.

:-)
  8.    #8  
    haha I am an ROTC cadet... 9 months until the commission, can't wait. and I've noticed for AD guys have the attitudes which I can partially understand because we take up a lot of slots. I don't get upset when a PVT gets pissed, I understand. But keep in mind we don't get paid.
    Fun times down here.... lost about 92586333 lbs in sweat already! lol
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com