Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i'm a little leary of putting ICE infor in my treo cause i'm pretty sure that if i was laying uncouncious on the ground and someone got my phone- they'd have no clue what to do or how to get to the phone mode... people have enough trouble when i explain it while fully awake! so i think putting it in the owner info and have that show up might make more sense...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indicator
    My Treo 650 is set to lock (not keypad lock - actual security lock) prompting a password after 15 minutes. My ICE contacts are now part of my "Owner" info.

I don't have ICE set up yet in my actual contact list, but the above will be helpful in getting that figured out, I reckon.
    So simple and so easy. Has me thinking "Why didn't I think of that?!" Great idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    So simple and so easy. Has me thinking "Why didn't I think of that?!" Great idea.
    Another great idea. The ICE concept works fine for people with 'normal' cell phones (those that have not yet understood the power). Just about anyone can work just about any normal cell phone to get to the contact/phone book/etc fairly easily.

Make it simple, make it informative.

i'm a little leary of putting ICE infor in my treo cause i'm pretty sure that if i was laying uncouncious on the ground and someone got my phone- they'd have no clue what to do or how to get to the phone mode... people have enough trouble when i explain it while fully awake! so i think putting it in the owner info and have that show up might make more sense...
    Who knows, it may be me - you might get a few extra drugs because you are obviously one of higher intelligence than the average cell phone user!
    Palm IIIxe --> Palm 505 --> Kyocera 6035 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700wx
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12