1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint 650 that I converted to Verizon but I can't find a place with a weak enough Sprint signal to roam. PST won't work for an indeterminable reason or I'd just load it right in (I have a prl file). Any help would be appreciated.

-Kc2iLq
    Quote Originally Posted by kc2ilq
    I have a Sprint 650 that I converted to Verizon but I can't find a place with a weak enough Sprint signal to roam. PST won't work for an indeterminable reason or I'd just load it right in (I have a prl file). Any help would be appreciated.

-Kc2iLq
    Look under Sprint and Verizon thread. Very detailed instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by kc2ilq

-Kc2iLq
    FAQ: Activating a TREO 600 on Verizon ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
  4.    #4  
    No help...

anyone else?

-Kc2iLq
    Do you have a second vz phone? If so, hold the Treo (currently on Sprint's PRL) and the vz phone next to each other. Walk (or drive) around until you fine a weak sprint signal, but a strong vz signal (for me, this was easy, I just went into my kitchen). Next, cover your antenna with alumium foil until the signal is almost non-exsistant. Dial *228. Keep trying until you get a vz announcement. Immediately remove the foil (to avoid losing the weak signal you'll inevitably have) and when asked, choose option 2.

The second time I had to do this I was not so lucky. I had to try in multiple areas for about 2 days.
  6.    #6  
    I finally got it to work. There's a spot in my basement that doesn't care for Sprint.

-Kc2iLq