1.    #1  
    I have tried to find an answer to this on my own, in the user manual and by searching the forums. Hoping someone can answer this.

I do not see the service level Bars anywhere on my phone.
    I have the Sprint PCS Treo 650 -
    - s/w Treo650-1.12-SPCS
    - h/w A

Is there some option somewhere to reveal this, all I see at the top is Sprint to the right and on the left is the Bluetooth symbol in gray and my battery meter.

Any ideas?
    The info you provided above is in the phone/options/phone info. The service level bars are next to the antenna symbol (stick with the triangle on top) next to the battery meter unless your phone is off. Then nothing appears there.
  3.    #3  
    I figured why I'm not seeing it. It was my customized color scheme I made with Colorize... now I just have to experiment to find how to change the colors of those symbols so that they will appear on a black background. If any other Colorize users know feel free to share

btw, thx for you quick reply RICH
    Quote Originally Posted by boxd
    I figured why I'm not seeing it. It was my customized color scheme I made with Colorize... now I just have to experiment to find how to change the colors of those symbols so that they will appear on a black background. If any other Colorize users know feel free to share

btw, thx for you quick reply RICH
    LMAO. Black on black probably wasn't the best color scheme.