Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Ya know I'm really loving this my Sprint works in places that my Verizon is DEAD, and it roams on Verizon when Sprint is dead.

When I'm roaming on weekends does that count against my minutes or do the free weekends apply? Also does the digital roaming cover me for any digital roaming, if so how will I know if I'm on a pay for roaming network?
    Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer
    When I'm roaming on weekends does that count against my minutes or do the free weekends apply?
    Roaming is roaming no matter what day it is! If you roam often, you might want to pay for Sprint's $5/mo roaming option.

Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer
    Also does the digital roaming cover me for any digital roaming, if so how will I know if I'm on a pay for roaming network?
    The Treo is only a dual-band phone which means DIGITAL ONLY!! Since Sprint and Verizon are the only two CDMA carriers in this country, the only network you can roam on is Verizon's. If you have that $5/mo roaming option, you can roam up to half of your used minutes on Verizon's network without incurring other fees. Even if you didn't have the Treo, and had a Tri-mode phone...you'd still be capable of roaming on Cingular's network if you had to without incurring extra fees with that roaming option!
    Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    Bottom line - Wireless service is like a diet, some work for some people, and not for others. Find what works for you and go from there.
  4.    #44  
    I just returned for a Northern Michigan cellular heel vacation, Sprint worked OK and roamed on ALLTELLs network while my verizon phone was dad unless I forced it into analog.

So far I'm really liking Sprint and I think PCS Vision is a superior product to VZW.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123