1.    #1  
    have these two carriers always been able to share pics? I tried it today for the hell of it, and it worked... I always thought it was just sprint to sprint, and just recently sprint to tmobile mms sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah
    have these two carriers always been able to share pics? I tried it today for the hell of it, and it worked... I always thought it was just sprint to sprint, and just recently sprint to tmobile mms sharing
    They should have been able to share since they use the same network technology. I tried to send an MMS from my T600 to Nextel from TMo, but it didnt work. Nextel also have problems with their customers receiving simple SMS messages from TMo. Sometimes people get them....sometimes they dont.
    You never lived until you almost died!
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMike
    They should have been able to share since they use the same network technology. I tried to send an MMS from my T600 to Nextel from TMo, but it didnt work. Nextel also have problems with their customers receiving simple SMS messages from TMo. Sometimes people get them....sometimes they dont.
    How do they use the same technology? Isn't one CDMA and the other GSM?
    try www.pixtopix.com
    i use it and it works well...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)