1.    #1  
    I've never had a problem with this before. If someone sends me a picture I get an SMS with a link that I hit and it takes me directly to the picture. However, a few days ago I have been unable to follow this link....I have 1.12. Don't know what the problem is (I did a search). Any thoughts?
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  2.    #2  
    Anybody..... please, with cherry's and whip cream on top? People send me lots of pictures and I want to see them..
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  3.    #3  
    No one? Really? I know that someone out there is a cup runneth over with Treo knowledge...

Maybe I didn't explain my problem well:

I get an SMS with a hyperlink to the picture. However, nothing happens when I tap on this link (i.e., it won't open my browser to take me to it).
    I just sent myself an SMS with a picture attached & it worked for me. I'm using a Sprint Treo 650 with the 1.12 firmware. When I click on the hyperlink it takes me to a "Sprint Picture Mail" screen with a thumbnail of the picture, I can click on the picture & see a bigger shot, I can reply, etc.

When's the last time you used Picture Mail? A few months back I tried to use it & discovered Sprint had "accidentally" changed my plan & took Picture Mail away from me, so I had to get them to give it back. Can you still send pictures via Picture Mail?
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the response, pconley!

Yes, I can still send pictures with no problem. The scenario you explained is exactly how I used to be able to access pictures sent to me. This has only happened recently (Monday I think....). I will go online to my Picture Mail page with Sprint and see if I can track anything down though.
    Frank, I was wondering if you ever got any resolution to this problem?
  7.    #7  
    Sprint Technical Services attempted to address this issue and have called me twice today while I was at work....so I wasn't able to get their calls.

I'm not sure if the problem has been resolved or not. I only get pictures from other Sprint users and I can now access some but not all.....not sure. Thanks for your interest though and I will keep you posted!