1.    #1  
    My new company has a corporate account with Sprint, so I was forced to make the move. I have had my new Sprint T650 for a few days and noticed that the data is definitely faster than Cingular's Edge, and not one reset yet!!! I hope to keep up the good luck.
    Another plus about Sprint, our updates are better than Cingulars...

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Enough already!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Enough already!!!
    Woman!! Go watch Constantine!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7
    My new company has a corporate account with Sprint, so I was forced to make the move. I have had my new Sprint T650 for a few days and noticed that the data is definitely faster than Cingular's Edge, and not one reset yet!!! I hope to keep up the good luck.
    Well, I just switched from SPRINT to CINGULAR here in Florida and Edge is faster and more consistant than 1XRTT. I would usually get a speed range from the 70s to 50s kbps with Vision and with Edge I usually get 80s to 70s kbps...Also, my friend who has Sprint noticed a big improvement in voice clairity with Cingular GSM... I'm glad I switched....Sprint is good but Cingular is better....
    EDGE is faster than Sprint/Verizon's 1xRTT but can be slower in some locations because not as many towers are EDGE capable. Check out Blazer entries...

http://www.dslreports.com/mspeed?results=1

...and you'll see that EDGE can peak to about 120-200Kb/sec and Sprint/Verizon can peak at 110Kb/sec. However EDGE can get lower speed than xRTT too so the average is about the same. And EDGE is STILL being rolled out while 100% of Sprint's voice network has xRTT and Sprint/Verizon are rolling out high speed EVDO now. Cingular is far behind with HSDPA and may not get it to a very high % of their network because it's such a mishmush of technologies.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery