Hi everyone,

I just bought a Sony VAIO T350 with the intent of taking advantage of Sprint's dial up networking through the bluetooth connection on my treo 650. But I'm having a heck of a time figuring it out.

So far, I've done a hotsync through bluetooth on the sony. Also, it seems to recognize and install the treo's modem as new hardware. But I keep getting this 633 error saying the port i'm trying to use is already in use or the modem is not set up correcting.

What I did was install a new bluetooth device using the wlan/bluetooth menu. Then I went to services. The computer found and put up a little check box for dial up networking. I checked the box and the computer found new hardware, the treo's modem. It installed it and as happy with it.

I then went to make new connection. I followed the same instructions you would follow for a dial up connection via phone line. But instead of selecting the intermal dial up modem, i chose the treo modem. It asked me to enter a phone number, so I entered my sprint phone number for the treo. But again, I keep getting that 633 error.

I'm frustrated because I feel like I'm 1 inch away from success. All of the postings on the internet for this feature are for older versions of windows xp or are hacks.

I've already installed the treo updtater 1.12. It allows me to enable dial up networking on the phone.

Please help