Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    No. It doesn't reset with a hard reset. Interestingly, you have to have the phone mode on to check your usage. So it might be on Sprint's servers.
    It's probably just coming down from Sprint. I still don't think that the Treo is maintaining the stats in ROM.
    I'm back!
    Call log is preserved (after you restore it). That's a standard .pdb like anything else (addresses, notes, calendar, etc).
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 07/21/2005 at 03:47 PM.
    Duh on me , I was thinking zero-out when I mentioned a hard reset and the call log . But I've never done a zero-out. My mental wires were crossed .
    I don't understand why Sprint would send a nastygram to people using DUN? When I downloaded the 1.12 Rom Updater I also downloaded the new Sprint Treo 650 User Guide pdf file and it provides step-by-step instructions on enabling DUN and "Accessing the Internet From Your Computer," (pages 77-79). There is a note on page 75 that reads "To use DUN, you must have a data services plan." I would think that the unlimited data plan qualifies as such. Just my 2 cents worth.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    It's probably just coming down from Sprint. I still don't think that the Treo is maintaining the stats in ROM.
    If this information is coming from the carrier (i.e. Sprint) how does the unlocked 650 work? Say I switch sims b/t T-Mobile and Cingular...they have different databases. How can the total information possibly come from the carriers?

Just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    If this information is coming from the carrier (i.e. Sprint) how does the unlocked 650 work? Say I switch sims b/t T-Mobile and Cingular...they have different databases. How can the total information possibly come from the carriers?

Just wondering.
    Let's start at the beginning, does this behavior exist? Everything on this thread is Sprint, I think.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345