1.    #1  
    Treo 650
    Pay-as-you-go @ $0.015/KB
    $5/mo for unlimited IN pix/txt messaging + 50 txt to/from non-VZW #s

I know this question has been hashed to pieces but please put my mind at ease.

I recently signed up for the $5/mo txt/pix bundle and confirmed with the CSR that I will not be charged for DATA usage when sending pics to another VZW number. I did some testing by sending (via SMS) some pics from the 650 to my friend who is also a VZW customer. Aftering waiting a day+ later, I did #3282 and noticed that the DATA usage counter has increased. Being paranoid, I called and spoke to another CSR who also confirmed there wouldn't be any charges for DATA usage. Being retentive, I called data support and got the same confirmation.

Can someone please confirm that:

1. VZW will not charge me for DATA usage by sending pics.

2. Is it using my airtime minute whenever I send or recivea pic?

My billing cycle ends on the 16th of the month. I guess I can wait until when the bill comes out and see.

Thanks!
    They're already charging you specifically for sending txt and pictures so you shouldn't be charged additional costs. If so, complain to them.
    you had better watch the data usage, despite what VZW tells you you do get charged data for sending and receiving pic messages, I have to call every month and get them to reverse the data charges for sending pic messages. I also have the unlimited in txt and pic messaging.
    Data cust support keeps telling me that there is no way for the network to determin if you are sending a pic or using the data.
    So watch out it adds up fast and you have to be very dirrect with them to get them to credit your bill.
    Well they're recording whether your sending/recieving pix or text so they should certainly be able to use the same technology to not charge data usage.
    Of course they should be able to have a web ite that lists up to date data usage but they don't.
    Combination of evil and stupidity I guess.