1.    #1  
    Is it true that you cannot receive calls when you are using the internet on the Sprint and Verizon Treo 650's? On Cingular's when you are online your calls come in via call waiting. Is this not the case with SPCS? I remember someone saying this and I just want to confirm it.

Thanks

Nick
    This is a limitation of the network. When you are actively receiving or transmitting data (green arrows), all calls go to voicemail.
    Zane
    Some say that even with Cingular they have similar experiences: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=89784
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    This is a limitation of the network. When you are actively receiving or transmitting data (green arrows), all calls go to voicemail.
    Zane

So if i connect to vision using a sprint treo and forget to disconnect the internet service i will not get any of my calls?

that sucks!
    No... only when the arrows are green you will not recieve your calls. If you are not using any of the data services they will not stay green. You can still be connected and the not be active, and you will recieve calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlwalker1
    So if i connect to vision using a sprint treo and forget to disconnect the internet service i will not get any of my calls?
    Not exactly. If a data transfer is active you will not receive the call and it will be forwarded to voicemail. But if there is no active data transfer you can still be connected to Vision and you will get the call. Basically if the transfer indicator is green you won't get the call.

Edit: Bad Ash got his answer in before I finished typing in my reply .