Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In my experience the in-store sales people are much more knowledgable. I never negotiate plans over the phone.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    There is some more information about this plan here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&page=6&pp=20

I was told by 4, yes 4 reps that it indeed was $39.99 for 450 minutes and unlimited data and then read on here that it really is $79.99, its just that the other $40 in data does not show on thier screen for some reason when they add it and when you get your next bill, you will see. I have not yet, but once I do I will call and get my bill down to $40 and then go from there.
    Can that extra choice be used as a family plan? Or is it an individual plan for 79.99 plus an additional 9.99 for the extra line?
    Thanks.
    If you are not a power user, and are paying for this service by yourself and need to save some money (and spend it on gas for your car!) then I would try the lowest possible data plan first and then go from there. I never use over 10 mB a month. I currently have the 20 mb for 24.99, but may change to 10 mB

Just my $0.02
    All I've ever been offered was 10mb for $24.99 or unlimited for $44.99. Would love a 20mb plan- it might keep me from switching to Sprint.
    I must say that I was a customer of Sprint for a few years. The signal was good. There were certain areas where we should get a signal but didn't. So when our contract was up we switched to Verizon because I heard their service was great and they had better phones. Granted the signal is awsome but, they gouge you on everything they can. Before my Treo 650 I had a Moto V710. I chose it because of the bluetooth. I only came to find out later that verizon disabled the OBEX profile which allows you to send data, for example pictures, mp3's to your phone and your address book to a bluetooth car kit. This made me furious. Verizon just tries to take as much of your money as possible. It's like selling a car with square tires and having to go to them to get round ones. I just think that that is wrong. THERE IS A WAY TO GET OUT OF YOUR CONTRACT AT THE MOMENT!!!!! But Sprint is short on Bluetooth phones at the moment so my GF won't switch (we need IN calling or PCS to PCS). Sprint will be coming out with the Blade phone which goes up against the Razor. But I will still have to wait until Dec of 2006, or if it comes out in time we will cancel.
    Has anyone had success getting Verizon to fix thier bill after getting charged $80 when they insisted it was a $40 plan!?!?!

If so, please post a Verizon rep and contact info if you have it that has delt with this before and can fix my bill because I am getting the run-a-round here with all the reps
    You now get 20 mb for 24.99. I have had this plan for 2 months now
    Although I think I am going to switch to the core choice because I get a 19% discount and this way it would be applied to the whole 79.99 not just the 39.99 for my voice minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblink1975
    You now get 20 mb for 24.99. I have had this plan for 2 months now
    Although I think I am going to switch to the core choice because I get a 19% discount and this way it would be applied to the whole 79.99 not just the 39.99 for my voice minutes.
    I just checked the VZW website for my area and they still only have 10mb for 29.99 or unlimited for 49.99. That may have been a promotion or maybe their website is just lagging?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12