I switched from Cingular to Verizon and got a treo 650. I have tons of dropped calls and can no longer talk on my phone at home in Orinda, CA unless I go outside the house because of weak signal strength in this area.
    Does anyone have recommendations about other carriers in this area.

I have read several posts and it seems Sprint or Cingular are the only and best choices. I have a brand new 650 from Verizon which I can sell since it is new.

Please let me know what experience you have with coverage from other carriers in the Lafayette/Orinda area of California.
    Oh wow, I passed by Orinda, CA on my way to Walnut Creek (I was taking BART) when I was in SF on business this past weekend. I had my Verizonized 650 and didn't seem to have any problems. But then again, I was on BART.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari
    I switched from Cingular to Verizon and got a treo 650. I have tons of dropped calls and can no longer talk on my phone at home in Orinda, CA unless I go outside the house because of weak signal strength in this area.
    Does anyone have recommendations about other carriers in this area.

I have read several posts and it seems Sprint or Cingular are the only and best choices. I have a brand new 650 from Verizon which I can sell since it is new.

Please let me know what experience you have with coverage from other carriers in the Lafayette/Orinda area of California.
    Let's not jump to conclusions on any network for this - it could be a phone problem.

Pamela