1.    #1  
    SprintUsers,
    I had, at one time, downloaded a program from Sprint's VoiceCommand website that simply sat in my tool tray on my desktop until I needed it. Then I clicked it and it established a web connection that synced all my Palm contacts to VoiceCommand! It truly rocked! Well, like an ***** one day I decided I didn't need it anymore. Guess what? VoiceDial doesn't work as well for me as VoiceCommand, so I want it back. I went to www.talk.sprintpcs.com and clicked on the link. It pulls up an explanation of what the software does, and a few links that appear to be related (sync log, device manager, etc.) but no where to actually download the software again! It is a GREAT program for my needs (don't always believe the grass is greener, or at least don't delete stuff from your yard;-)). Anyone succesfully using this? Could you send me a link to the software?
    Thanks.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Are you looking for the Voicesignal product?

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    ...but no. Sprint has a service called VoiceCommand. Its $5 a month, and all your contacts are stored on a website. All you do is dial "*" talk, then wait for the tone. Say the name of the person you want, and your off! What I'm looking for is a software program Sprint made available, for free, from a company called FusionOne. It took all your contacts from your Palm desktop and put them onto the VoiceCommand website. It was very cool.
    It'll be fun.
    I also use Sprint's $5 a month Voicecommand and Fusion One. You are right it works flawlessly and Outlook sync perfectly with the Sprint database. I'll have a look around for the link for you.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by robangel
    I also use Sprint's $5 a month Voicecommand and Fusion One. You are right it works flawlessly and Outlook sync perfectly with the Sprint database. I'll have a look around for the link for you.
    That would be great! I've been all over the VoiceCommand website, as well as emailed FusionOne, and I have yet to find it. I would be eternally greatful if you could find it!!!
    It'll be fun.
  6.    #6  
    Bump. Please.
    It'll be fun.
    Try the Sprint website. Go to My PCS then voice command. The pop-upwindow will show from there choose My Device, then Add Another connection.

MyPCS--Voice Command--My Device--Add another Connection.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I was unable to locate the link like you on the pcs site. Strange. I also looked for my original download of the app and could not find it. The only version I have is already installed.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by robangel
    I was unable to locate the link like you on the pcs site. Strange. I also looked for my original download of the app and could not find it. The only version I have is already installed.
    Strangely enough, I emailed FusionOne and they said the same thing! Then they emailed me back a few hours later and said to go to this link:
    https://my.fusionone.com/myf1/servlet/login then it brings up the FusionOne login and lets me "add another device" as the above poster mentioned. I had tried that from Sprint's site directly, and nothing ever happened, but from this link I think it will work. I was going to go home early (rainy day here on Amelia Island), but I am severely behind on my summer flicks, and the wife suggested we go see Batman. Couldn't pass that up.
    It'll be fun.