Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    So, I loved my treo 600 and now want a 650. I have been calling around and I thought there was a, if you sign up for unlimited data you get 100$ off deal, but no one seems to have that anymore. I work at BB and our system says we are going to carry the VZW 650 but not for a month or more, but it looks like full retail at my store will be 399. I can't wait a month, I want it now Is there any way I can get it close to that price? I am only 6 months into my contract. Just curious if there is anything I missed (I don't think there is, but wanted to ask anyways)
    I have a refurbished Verizon Treo 650 if you want it. You can buy it from me.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I got a discount from the company I work for, 381 shipped next day.

You may want to call back a few times to see if you get a different offer from different sales agents, several people have reported sucess with this.
    if you can lock in all the rebates that i have seen at my local vzw, you can get it for $299.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I am in contract (only 6 months of 2 years) and got them to give it to me for 419, now to find a case :-) I got the 100$ for adding the data plan but the manager said it is not a contract, I can cancel the data plan the next day if I want and no extra fee will be charged to my account.

Now to find a leather side holster case.
    Quote Originally Posted by ero2
    So, I loved my treo 600 and now want a 650. I have been calling around and I thought there was a, if you sign up for unlimited data you get 100$ off deal, but no one seems to have that anymore. I work at BB and our system says we are going to carry the VZW 650 but not for a month or more, but it looks like full retail at my store will be 399. I can't wait a month, I want it now Is there any way I can get it close to that price? I am only 6 months into my contract. Just curious if there is anything I missed (I don't think there is, but wanted to ask anyways)
    Don't know your location, but I found a guy at a store called Wireless Innovations in San Mateo (CA) who sold me one for $349.95 with a 2 year contract (plus $20 activation) by talking to the guys at my local Costco phone concession. It was a few miles for me to drive from SF, but he had it in stock and didn't BS me. When I phoned him back later in the day about a slight discrepancy in the invoice, he adjusted it right away while I was on the phone. I'm looking at the charge and credit in Quicken now.

I just returned a 650 from Cingular because they have poor coverage in western Sonoma county where I spend about half my time. And their phones all buzz loudly around computers and Cingular's reaction to the problem is 'that's the way it the phones are designed'. Well, that's not the way Verizon's phones are designed. I just wish Verizon would get their ROM update out...

Good luck on your purchase!

Rob