1.    #1  
    I just noticed there doesn't seem to be a GIN app on my Treo 650 from VZW. Normally I would be overjoyed, but I just discovered Song IDentity, an amazing GIN app that "listens" to a song, compares it to an online database of over 2 million songs and returns the Artist, Album and Song names. I'd love to have that functionality on the Treo.

Is there an app/hack that allows BREW/GIN apps to be run, or a Palm app that delivers the same functionality?

Thanks!

-N
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanook
    I just noticed there doesn't seem to be a GIN app on my Treo 650 from VZW. Normally I would be overjoyed, but I just discovered Song IDentity, an amazing GIN app that "listens" to a song, compares it to an online database of over 2 million songs and returns the Artist, Album and Song names. I'd love to have that functionality on the Treo.

Is there an app/hack that allows BREW/GIN apps to be run, or a Palm app that delivers the same functionality?

Thanks!

-N
    I spoke with VZ about Get it Now when (after) I left Sprint on the T650 and they have told me on 2 occasions that the 650 is not provisioned to work with Get it Now...

None of the Get it Now features (with the exception of SMS alerts) works on our beloved 650s...