Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite

Now that's just plain hideous.

Bek
    Ditto to that...

now...shall I ask you to show us something better??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Can you post the image? Your link asks me to sign up for Kansas City spam.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    If my high school colors weren't black and yellow, I wouldn't be used to the hideous combo.
    bugmenot is your friend, Sithman...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Logo is ok, the color is not great.

For you folks that dont want to register for the Kansa Cty Star
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ďThere are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.Ē
    ó Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    bugmenot is your friend, Sithman...
    As usual, MonkeyMan to the rescue! Thanks.

And yes...as Bekktek said...Hideous.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  9.    #9  
    The image is posted above. Here is the article....

Sprint brand rises to top

But logo will be in Nextelís colors

By JASON GERTZEN

The Kansas City Star

National brand giants in the telecommunications industry such as AT&T and MCI may fade, but Sprint will live on.

Sprint Corp. and Nextel Communications Inc. will use Sprint as their lead brand and Nextel as a brand for certain products when the two companies complete a $35 billion merger in the coming months, the companies announced Thursday. New logos will use Nextelís signature yellow and black color scheme.

After months of research and deliberation, executives of the two companies decided to stick with the Sprint name because it was recognized and valued, said Mark Schweitzer, Nextelís senior vice president of marketing.
    <snip -kr>
    http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...UTF-8&filter=0
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 06/24/2005 at 01:01 PM.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    I kinda like it. This logo plays to the Nextel loyalists. I was afraid it was going to be a complete disregard for Nextel, which would have been a bad idea.

Joe
    Yeah, but imagine how it will look on the new Treos....yuck!
    ###
    i like it too. vector art is always key. well, maybe not always...
    you know.. its also posted on the front page of treocentral as of yesterday.. including the image..
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ditto to that...

now...shall I ask you to show us something better??
    lmao, you and I are going to go round and round my little monkey friend...

Bek
    Once again a company's branding department justifies their existence to their upper management by making yet another ugly logo.

Sprint's old logo was fine and if Nextel customers had a problem with it who cares. The shroud of Sprint has fallen over them and there is nothing they can do about it !
    the worst part is that will be on every new Treo starting later this year. Ick!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    We can only hope that the Sprint treo 7xx will not be the ugly yellow color.
    it's definitely big, bold & beefy!!! mmm... I'm hungry!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I have to agree with most of you here. That is a bad logo and swtching to the Nextel's colors is also a bad idea. I like the Sprint logo now. This attempt kind of looks like the $99 logos you can have someone on the web do for your small business. Sprint send your marketing interns back to school for the summer and reconsider.
    Damn that's fugly! But the Sprint logo wasn't anything special to begin with either...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast