1.    #1  
    This is my first post at TreoCentral as I'm about to go out and make the big purchase. I'm seriously considering Earthlink since I'm in a Sprint affiliate market (Shentel - VA & WV) and Free & Clear Roaming is not available here. There's also no Verizon Wireless here in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia (only US Cellular who I'm currently with and who won't be offering the Treo in my lifetime).

Office Max has a great deal on the Earthlink Treo ($299.00 after ALL rebates + free BT headset), but I believe it expires today (June 18th). So I gotta act now if I'm gonna act at all!

Is anyone out there actually using the Earthlink Treo 650, and if so, how do you like it?? Please feel free to share both the pros and the cons!
    My wife and I just purchased the deal from Office Max. I have yet to turn the service on yet though. My wife has, and says that she has not had any problems with it. She's had the service since Monday so I don't know if this post would be a good gauge of the service. So far she says that she has had no problems with getting to the Internet. She has unlimited data. No dropped calls to this date.

I would check the Earthlink coverage area and make sure it's to your liking.