1.    #1  
    I was really surprised that after the 650 phone has a soft reset, the phone does not go into ON mode. You miss calls until making a call or powering on phone mode. Wasn't fixed in 1.08. Still stays off in 1.12 after a reset.

This is crucial to people who depend on their cellphone for a living. I've fixed it using Treohelper but it is shocking that Sprint/Palm has not addressed this. Is this the case if Verizon/Cingular 650s? Is this not a big issue for others?
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
  2.    #2  
    Or does this only happen on my phone? Try it on yours. Soft reset and see if the phone turns on, ready to take a call. If it doesn't, all calls will go to voice mail until you make a call or manually turn it on.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Most of us use free 3rd party utilities to turn on the phone after resets.

I agree that this should be the default way of working ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    It's always been like this. I use Chatter, which has has a "Turn On Radio at Reset" option. So it's not an issue for me now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    On Cingular, if the Treo resets itself, the phone turns itself back on. During a manual reset, it remains off...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    On Cingular, if the Treo resets itself, the phone turns itself back on. During a manual reset, it remains off...
    Psshh...Cingular.
    How's that update doing?

Just kidding, I love you!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."