1. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I'm working in Waltham, MA for the summer and my v710 is about to die, and I've been trying to find a Treo everywhere. Obviously everyone is out of stock, and all the VZW stores say "call again tomorrow" and still nothing is in the warehouse. I'm hoping somewhere within a few hours drive of Boston there might be a random store that has one in stock, either a VZW store, Circuit City, hole-in-the-wall cellular place, whatever. Anyone in the area happen to know of a source?
    when initial reports of the lack of availability surfaced, someone posted that there were a few around Hartford. Hartford's only 2 hours outside of Boston.
  3. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    You rock! I picked a random store near Hartford and they have 5 in stock. It'll be about a 5 hr. round trip, which is cutting it close for me getting to work tonight if I have trouble finding it. I'm going to try to find one a little closer, but if not this should do. Great tip!
  4. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Update: I got it! Turns out a store in North Attleboro, MA had some, so I was able to get it and get home in about two hours. It's gorgeous. Can't wait to start playing with it. Thanks for the advice!